It is with a heavy heart that I must share sad news regarding our dear friend Harold Gernsbacher, former Co-Chair of the Western Galilee Partnership and currently, the Co-Chair of the P2G International Steering Committee, a member of the Jewish Agency’s Board of Governors and a board member of the American Friends of the Western Galilee Medical Center.
After a valiant battle, Harold’s wife Toni Brown Gernsbacher passed away on Tuesday, July 9, 2013. Toni was a very courageous person whose spirit was strong and unwavering. Her dedication and commitment to a sound, loving and caring environment was what guided her in life. We extend our heartfelt condolences to Harold and their two daughters Leigh and Jordan.
Notes may be sent to the family at: 6442 Lakehurst Avenue, Dallas, TX 75230.
Memorial gifts may be sent to:
- The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) of Greater Dallas, 9400 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1201, Dallas, TX 75231.
- Neuro Endocrine Program, Ochsner Medical Center-Research Fund, Kenner, La. (504)464-8500
- The Jewish Agency for Israel and Partnership2Gether (Gila Gewirtz, Donor Services.Gilag@jafi.org or 212-318-6109)
- The Western Galilee Medical Center (through this website, on the About Us page)
- The Baylor Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center, 3410 Worth Street, Dallas, TX 75246.